Brisbane Rug Cleaning Pickup and Delivery Service
Our Brisbane rug cleaning pickup and delivery service covers the entire metropolitan area and will come to you in any suburb. If you need a professional rug cleaning service near you then we are the expert team for the job. We are the experienced specialist rug cleaners and love what we do.
We will clean any type of Persian or Oriental rug at our specialised facility and deliver it back to you cleaned, sanitised, and deodorised. This means you're getting the best rug cleaning service in Brisbane with everything taken care of for you so you can enjoy the benefits of your rug for longer.
How It Works
We have developed and fine-tuned our systems and processes to offer you the best rug cleaners in Brisbane. Our service will come to you anywhere and pick up your rug and then take it back to our facility for a specialised clean.
We would normally have your rug in our possession for about 1 to 2 weeks. This is because we may have to clean it more than once and also to ensure that it’s properly dried.
- You make a booking and we arrange a suitable time to pick up your rug from its location. We will go to any suburb in Brisbane to pick it up.
- You make sure your rug is easily accessible for us to pick up. We can enter your home or business with your permission and get it from its normal resting place or you can leave it on a porch or veranda. Please specify when you make a booking if there are heavy objects on top of your rug or if two people are required to move the rug.
- We place your rug into our vehicle and transport it to our rug cleaning facility in Brisbane.
- We freshen up your rug using our specialised cleaning process that effectively cleans, sanitises, and deodorises your rug. We can treat stains and marks, gum, slime, tea, coffee, wine, dirt, grime, oil, grease, ink, and many more different types of stains.
- We also use a range of cleaning processes such as steam cleaning, dry cleaning, rug washing, and bonnet cleaning depending on what we determine the rug needs.
- We initiate the drying process to remove excess moisture from the rug after it's been cleaned.
- After the rug has been cleaned and dried a sufficient amount of times to get the best possible result, we will deliver it back to you after approximately 1 to 2 weeks.